Compiling The Firmware
How to compile and upload the Flexbot firmware
- Download the Arduino IDE (you should use the latest beta version)
- Download the Flexbot Source from Github (e.g. HexNanoMWC_HEX or HexNanoMWC_QUAD)
- Open the main file (e.g. HexNanoMWC_HEX.ino) with the Arduino IDE
- Connect your Flexbot via USB
- Set the Board in your IDE to Arduino Leonardo
- Set the Programmer to USBtinyISP
- Select the correct COM Port
- Click the verify and then the upload button
- After uploading firmware, you should calibrate Flexbot’s Acc again.
- Please note that the folder containing all files must have the same name as the main .ino file (excluding the .ino extension).